Thursday, June 10, 2010

Downtown Excursion with Blake & Katy



So, in earth-shattering fashion, I will have 2 blog posts in one day!! As I was sitting in Digital Art and bored out of my mind, I was facebook chatting with Blake who was back at the apartment. I had seen her status that said she wanted to go on an adventure today. And I was like, "Perfect! I need to shoot a roll of film AND I've been itching to get out and shoot!"

So as soon as I got home, I packed up my film and my digital cameras, waited for Katy to get to the apartment, and the three of us embarked on a journey downtown to take pictures. We basically just went down to First Presbyterian Church and walked around downtown taking pictures. We just had some fun sweet times with good friends, then we went for sno-cones after because it was SO HOT OUTSIDE! Here's a few shots, Blake modeled a bit.






No comments:

Post a Comment