Friday, October 23, 2009

LSU Swimming vs. Auburn


Well, I've just been absolutely failing at arriving on time to anything at all lately. And I continued this pattern today when I arrived almost a whole hour late to the LSU vs. Auburn Dual Swim Meet at the LSU Natatorium. Our Bengal Tigers looked pretty good, but I've never really understood the whole point system in swimming, and towards the end I overheard one of the volunteers say we were down 10 points with the girls and 19 points with the boys. Past that, I have no idea what happened or who won or who any of the racers were. I know that's bad. I know. I don't need a lecture. Seriously. I'm going to get better. Today was just...crazy. I'm going to make a point to meet some swimmers and try my best to invest in the team. Geaux Tigers! And here's a little sample from the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment