Sunday, October 25, 2009

LSU Football vs. Auburn

So today...I was smart. I slept in, tracked down a copy of the Advocate to save the pics that I had from the high school football game the night before that ran in the sports section. So, I was rested, had a bagel, charged my camera batteries, checked that I had all my equipment, then went to meet Martin at the Gumbo office to dump pictures before heading to the game. 



Our LSU Tigers started out strong, leading 14-0 at the end of the first quarter. The offense dwindled down the stretch, but they ended up pulling it out with a 31-10 victory when the clock hit triple zeros. I had a few epic photos from the night, most namely this shot (see top of blog entry) of Rueben Randle making an incredible catch (shot taken from across the field) and getting his foot down in bounds for a long gain. 

All in all, good day. My knees are sore, my lower back hurts, I'm thirsty, but I got some great shots and had a blast hanging out with Martin today. :) Thanks to Martin for the pic of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment