Tuesday, October 20, 2009

LSU Soccer vs. MSU


This is a little late, as the game was 2 days ago, but I shot the LSU vs. MSU women's soccer game this past Sunday afternoon. A beautiful blue sky, and crisp cool air made for a lovely afternoon as the Tigers trounced the Bulldogs 4-0. I was late, had gone to church with Hannah and lunch after with Hannah, Mollye, and Alyssa at Chili's. For the record, the Boneless Buffalo Chicken Salad at Chili's is a prime choice. Loved it. Went back the next day with Syd for dinner, just to have that salad again. I'll try and be more diligent on updating this blog as the semester progresses. I have no idea why I just now thought to do this. A busy weekend capped off with this game made for some great shots. This is just a sample. See my flickr page (www.flickr.com/photos/evacranford) for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment